Vision, Mission & Core Values
To become our campus community’s first choice in primary health care, leaders in public health and wellness and to create and support a healthy campus community.
We provide high quality, cost-effective and client oriented services and resources in health promotion and disease prevention, primary care and counseling to the Health Sciences Campus student community.
We facilitate student’s completion of their academic careers by promoting healthy lifestyles and caring for their physical and psychological illnesses and concerns.
We, the employees of the Eric Cohen Student Health Center, are committed personally and organizationally in carrying out the following:
- Biopsychosocial Approach: Provide services that integrate physical, psychological and social issues. Collaboration: Strive to collaborate within USC and within the health care community. Communication: Take personal responsibility to openly share and receive information in a respectful manner.
- Community Development: Interact with the campus and local community to create a supportive environment for life enhancing behaviors.
- Cost Consciousness: Continually strive to provide the highest quality service in the most cost-effective manner.
- Diversity: Appreciate the diversity of our community and provide services in a manner that honors each individual as a unique being.
- Empowerment: Increase individual knowledge and influence behavior in a manner that will enhance health and reduce disease.