Summer Health Fees
If you are a spring graduate or a continuing student for the upcoming fall semester, you can visit the ECSHC during the summer. Here are the three ways you can receive care at the ECSHC during the summer:
- Take summer classes – Students that are registered for classes in the summer are automatically charged a prorated health center fee. You can access the health center during the weeks that you have class at USC. You should see a health center fee charge on your USC finanical bill for the amount of weeks that you are taking classes. Here are a few groups of students that we know are taking classes in the summer.
- MD students C/0 2019 – You have access all summer
- MD students C/O 2020 – You have access all summer
- MD students C/O 2021 – Your summer access starts August 6
- MD C/0 2021 students are on campus between May 21 – June 1, 2018. For these two weeks only, MD C/O 2021 students can elect to pay $42 to access to the health center between May 21 – June, 2018. This payment will be taken at the beginning of your appointment and charged either to your credit card or your student account. The front desk staff will print out a receipt or secure message the receipt to you. Please take that receipt to KSOM Student Affairs to discuss any possible refund.
- Pay a visit fee – Students can choose to pay a fee-for-service to see a medical or counseling provider or to have a nursing visit. You will be charged for this fee at the time you’re checking out of your appointment. This fee is charged every time you need to see a provider.
- $45 to see a medical or counseling provider + any additional fees incurred through procedures, vaccines or lab draws
- $45 to see a travel consultant. If vaccines are needed and are administered at ECSHC, an additional $30 visit fee will be incurred
- $30 for a nursing visit + any additional fees incurred through procedures, vaccines or lab draws
- Pay for access to the health center all summer – Students can choose to pay a fee to have access to the ECSHC throughout the specific dates below. Students can access the health center an unlimited amount of times during the dates they purchased below. This fee will be charged to your student account. You must sign up for this in person at the ECSHC.
- Half Summer – May 14 – June 30, 2018 – $147
- Half Summer – June 25 – August 10, 2018 – $147
- Full Summer – May 14 – August 10, 2018 – $246