Prices for Incoming/Visiting Students
Effective February 13, 2017 – August 12, 2017
Effective dates apply to incoming students. These prices apply to visiting students throughout the year.
ECSHC will make appointments for incoming students starting February 27, 2017.
If you would like to fulfill the health clearance requirements as outlined by your packet, you may come to the ECSHC to get your TB tests, titers, and vaccinations. We do not complete physical examinations for incoming students. Please note, all incoming students have to pay a $30 visit fee. This fee is effective until your first day of school. Once you start classes, you will not have to pay visit fees.
Visit Fee: $30
- A $30 fee is charged every time an incoming student has an appointment EXCEPT for the TB skin test reading appointment.
- If a student comes in for multiple tests at one time, he/she will only be charged $30 once for that appointment
- Visit Fees are only charged while an incoming student is not in classes. Once a student has started classes, visit fees should never be charged to the student
- Incoming students cannot complete their physical examinations at the ECSHC
- PPD Skin Test – Placement: $25
- PPD Skin Test – Reading: Free
- T-spot Test : $52
- Hepatitis B Titer: $6
- Mumps Titer: $10
- Measles (Rubeola) Titer: $4
- Rubella Titer: $4
- Varicella Titer: $6
- Please see vaccine prices here